military angels in disguise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rachel's Blog (read and reply!)

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Rachel's Blog (read and reply!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachel's Blog (read and reply!)

Post  Carlene 1st December 2008, 12:15 am

yeah benny showed me a video when he was putting an iv in his own arm..GROSS
Carlene
Carlene
popularity
popularity

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.myspace.com/boxcaracer0987

Back to top Go down

Rachel's Blog (read and reply!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachel's Blog (read and reply!)

Post  Elongal09 1st December 2008, 12:35 am

good question....nope he definitely said before AIT when he said that. It was after he talked about christmas.
Elongal09
Elongal09

Female
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 1st December 2008, 1:05 am

hey
can you repost your intro. i was trying to put them into seperate threads under mine but it didnt work.
Admin
Admin
popularity
popularity

Female
Number of posts : 204

https://militaryangels.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Elongal09 1st December 2008, 1:10 am

will do
Elongal09
Elongal09

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 1st December 2008, 1:11 am

k. thanks.

im sorry about that
im new to this. Embarassed
Admin
Admin
popularity
popularity

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Elongal09 1st December 2008, 1:16 am

its ok...i posted in a new topic too...if that helps? It made me make a long title though...it was not satisfied with Hello for the title lol. It was werid.

Ok I think I'm off to bed...or going to attempt to do so again.
Elongal09
Elongal09

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 1st December 2008, 1:20 am

me too! ttyl
Admin
Admin
popularity
popularity

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Elongal09 1st December 2008, 5:13 pm

Ok so I got the funniest letter today ladies! Haha. Apparently on Thanksgiving everyone got in trouble in his battalion for some sneaking out and getting candy and this is the best party having guy on guy, female on female, and male/female sex and what not. I was like OMG! So much for Don't Ask Don't Tell. That was brilliant to do during training. I can't believe it. Luckily his platoon was sparred b/c they didn't have a part in any of this and still have their privileges. The ones that did it are being severely punished though. I was like wow. My room mates b/f was like they're just being thankful for each other on Thanksgiving...I was like OMG...haha! Anyways I couldn't believe it. haha. I got two letters from thanksgiving because of that. He was also sweet and I was like I can't stop thinking of you and you're in all my dreams. Aww...so there was happiness in the letters!

I have had quite the busy day. Break is over so I am back at school getting things done. I'm officially on the graduation list now! I met with the registrar and got everything squared off! yey! I can't believe my last fall semester of undergrad finishes up in 2 weeks! This is the last full week of classes, we start exams next week, uGh! I have so much work to do this week in preparation for exams next week and all the papers that are do. So yeah hopefully everything will end on a good note, I'm getting a lot of pressure from my parents to get straight A's...note to others..do not tell your parents when you get straight A's one semester because then they just expect it the next one!!! So stressful, plus my relationship with Matt has thrown me off this semester...oh love! haha! Anyways thats about it!
Elongal09
Elongal09

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 1st December 2008, 5:35 pm

omg!
thats crazy.

ugh i hated when my babe was at flw.
he said that most of the girls there were hoes.
so how did they get caught having sex with one another??
Admin
Admin
popularity
popularity

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Elongal09 1st December 2008, 5:47 pm

good question I'll make sure to ask him in my letter! he didn't tell me really. I think he was just venting and it was taken very seriously because well its breaking a big rule. Yeah Matt said I don't need to worry about him running off from me because all the girls there are ugly and he doesn't want to be with someone that can do more push ups or sit ups than him lol. Such a guy thing to say!
Elongal09
Elongal09

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlene 1st December 2008, 5:59 pm

haha yeah the girls there are ugly most of the time..lol
gross....
Carlene
Carlene
popularity
popularity

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Elongal09 2nd December 2008, 10:19 pm

Hey girls. Sorry I have been so MIA since Sunday. I got back to school and found a ton of work to do here. Its the end of the semester and we start exams next week so I am trying to get everything together in preparation. Also there are all the last minute papers and stuff due next week that I have to get done. On top of that my meetings and other stuff! Recruitment is in January at the end of our Winter Term (elon works on a 4-1-4 schedule) and well as the assistant of recruitment I have a ton of stuff to wrap up and get ready for push time in Jan.! On top of that I am trying to finish off 5 applications to law schools before Christmas and Matt gets home so that I don't have to worry about them while he is around. So I am meeting with my advisor and getting all my essays and resume together. Its crazy really! I can't believe how real me graduating in May is becoming! I'm excited yet stressed because I have to make sure I am in a law school and find a job to get me through 3 years and pay the bills, but will let me study too. So yeah ha! Not much at all! Its nice because I haven't had time to miss Matt that much, I feel bad but I know he'd rather me focus on school than him. He always lectures me lol, knowing I won't be happy if I screw up. First guy for me to date and care about me succeeding, the other one just competed with me and had to tear my success down. I'm VERY driven, half to be to go into a law job or politics. Anyways he wasn't so he always used me and tried to pull me down to his level, never getting all the work and stuff I had to do. Its so much easier to date a guy that instead of complaining about you having to type a paper when you're over goes...no kisses until you finish and goes to the next room so you can concentrate. Lol sadly that works on me haha! Best motivation ever for getting a paper done! Anyways my life is basically crazy right now, just wanted to let you all know why I've gone MIA currently and I'll be back once I make it through crunch time with papers! I'll try to keep up on the blogs during my breaks from work!
Elongal09
Elongal09

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Elongal09 4th December 2008, 11:32 pm

So I had one of those days where I was just upset about matt being gone. I got a letter today and he just decided not to call me on sunday and called his dad instead to talk to him the entire time. I mean I'm happy he got to talk to his parents and I understand that since I'm close to mine too. Its just I dunno he could of called for like a minute? Then he responds to me asking to right more by saying like I would only be writing like a page each day or less, and you write so much more. So there is no reason for me to write more. He was like so there i win. I wrote him back today saying um I view it like a journal and you can write mister because you've shown me before so I don't want to hear it! Lol...and was like don't mess with the future lawyer. I dunno it just frustrated me because here I am waiting for him to come home in my senior year of college and I simply ask for like at least one more letter a week...I only get about 2 one on monday and one on thursday. And he had promised me one everyday before he left. I dunno...I also understand which sucks because I just don't want to lol. So yeah basically I'm just ready for him to be home for christmas, because I'm just frustrated and about everything! *Sigh* hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and he'll actually call me this weekend!

Suspect No
Elongal09
Elongal09

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 5th December 2008, 4:26 am

yeah. but he;s training right now hun. you wont belive how seriously busy they are specially if they get to come home. they need to do more tests and cleaning and so forth. you cant expect him to write ecveryday for you.
anthony was worked so hard in basic and by the time he got to his barracks he only had 5 minutes to take a shower during his "personal" time. and then he would be exhuasted.
he only wrote me half a page if that. Crying or Very sad

just give it time. he will be done with basic in no time.
and plus. only a couple of weeks till christmas! he'll be home soon!!

just keep sending him letters just dont expect him to be able to write you 5 pages haha.
Admin
Admin
popularity
popularity

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlene 5th December 2008, 8:52 am

Yeahh don't worry about it right now hun, he'll be home before you know it!! me and you get our men on the same day!! hehe
Just focus on your finals..I know I am too..haha they suck!! Then your reward for taking them is your man Very Happy

What are you guys doing for the holidays?
Carlene
Carlene
popularity
popularity

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Elongal09 6th December 2008, 12:43 am

Hey thanks guys. Its just been a sucky week. To top it off I had to replace 3 tires today. I came back from class today and my 2 front tires were flat. My dad came and helped me out luckily they only live an hour away! So that took up the entire day to handle.

We're going to come up to my house here at school for a few days to have some time together. Then spend christmas with our families...we really haven't worked that out yet how its going to go. Then he's going with my family to Delaware to visit my grandparents for a couple of days. Then we're back here to home to spend his last few days doing whatever.

What are you guys up to for the holidays?
Elongal09
Elongal09

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Elongal09 6th December 2008, 5:03 pm

I finally have had a somewhat nice day today! Yey lol...I took a day off and went shopping with a friend. Just had fun browsing the stores and picking up some necessary gifts for people here and there. Now I'm debating whether to go to a party or stay home and do work...because I have like 6 papers due next week that I need to get started on really.

confused
Elongal09
Elongal09

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Elongal09 7th December 2008, 8:34 pm

Hey Ladies!
So for some reason I'm just having a difficult time missing matt. Of course it happens right around exam time for me! I'm trying to just throw myself into my school work. He hasn't been calling on the weekends lately. He had his phone for like 2 hours today and I didn't get one call at all. I'm not sure if he was in class or there was some other reason why he had his phone. The only reason how I know is I randomly text him sometimes and I did a couple of times today and they all were received. So I was confused and out of curiosity texted him an hour later. He still had his phone. Again there are a number of reasons why he could have it, but it just seems odd that he didn't call me again. I dunno, who knows really with the military sometimes. But needless to say I was slightly frustrated and just couldn't help being upset. I'm better now. Its just odd really. I hope everything is alright with him and that I hear from him next week. Its only 12 days till I see him now. I need to get up the courage and call his parents this week to coordinate how I will meet up with them to go pick him up next friday! I just hope that he still loves me...I know he does...but you know sometimes there is that small voice of insecurity that speaks up. Suspect
Elongal09
Elongal09

Female

Back to top Go down

Rachel's Blog (read and reply!) - Page 4 Empty YIPPEEE

Post  Elongal09 10th December 2008, 4:21 pm

I just thought I would share with everyone that I am officially half way done with all more work for exam week! I just turned in my 5th paper of the week!!! I have 1 paper, a portfolio, and 2 exams to go! Oh and a resume and personal statement for my applications to complete! But I am almost there! Also my best friend just came into town today!!! She has been in Tanzania teaching english to kids since she graduated last year. I am soooo excited to see her tonight and the next few days! I've missed her so much, maybe sometimes more than Matt? lol. or not! She and I traveled together when we were in Scotland and lived in our sorority house together sophmore year of college. We have been thick as thieves since Scotland. So I am entirely too excited to see her today! Then sadly its back to the work grind! Oh well! Oh and today marks my transition to single digits....only 9 more days till Christmas Exodus!!! So really its just an exciting day I had to share with everyone!
Elongal09
Elongal09

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Elongal09 15th December 2008, 2:36 am

Only 4 more days! I got through the worst of my exams! I have a portfolio left to turn in and some recommendations to get to professors for applications! Then I'm home free! I get to bake cookies this week with my mom. I still have to call Matt's parents about going to the airport I have been stalling haha! Hopefully I'll get the guts to do it tomorrow! Oh and I was cooking saturday night and slipped and got my finger..Ow...i'm fine don't worry no hospital trip needed thank goodness...it pays to be a lifeguard sometimes....anyways its really sore now its hard type haha. And I still have one paper left to go...oh joy! It could be worse though! Embarassed
Elongal09
Elongal09

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Elongal09 16th December 2008, 3:42 am

Its only 3 more days till I see him again! I just want to do a happy dance, and seriously can't wait. They finally put pictures up of Matt on the website and there is one of him. I am surprised that they show the names on the uniforms though. It seems odd since we warn against doing it? I dunno just something I was wondering about. But thats how I knew it was him because half of his face is blocked by a wire lol. Anyways it was exciting to see what he has been up to. I talked to him mom today about going to the airport and we're all set up for Friday!

Although this lovely thing happened today. I was checking facebook and wandered onto his page to leave a message for him for Friday lol when he gets on to check them all. Anyways I noticed his ex-girlfriend from this past spring left a message. Well its all about how she wants to hang out with him and misses him. Normally I wouldn't care because I still speak to mine. But this issue with her is that well she is still obsessively in love with Matt. And well has made it known to him through im conversations, offering her body to him on his birthday while I was with him, and getting pissed off when I am around or hanging with him. Yeah weird right? I thought matt not being available to talk while at basics would make her get over him and help her but um apparently it hasn't. This girl has also imed me before and asked if i really loved him and if I am going to stay with him through basics. I just don't know what to say. I don't want to be that jealous girlfriend, but you know. Its hard not to be in this case. I feel like I need to put my foot down and say it really bothers me. Any thoughts?
Elongal09
Elongal09

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4