military angels in disguise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you meet/propose/marry?

+6
Kyles_princess
Nackak2333
Mrs-Ski-Ski
Admin
his_tinkerbell
Jessamyn
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How did you meet/propose/marry? Empty How did you meet/propose/marry?

Post  Jessamyn 1st December 2008, 6:20 pm

Not sure if this is only negative or positive relationship stuff...

but how did you meet you love? if your engaged/married, how did he propose? Where did you get married???

I am a professional mush and must know!
Jessamyn
Jessamyn

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.myspace.com/jessamynleesha

Back to top Go down

How did you meet/propose/marry? Empty Re: How did you meet/propose/marry?

Post  his_tinkerbell 1st December 2008, 6:39 pm

we actually met online, on a dating webssite. then we talked for about a month then met in person and the sparks flew What a Face
we hit it off and weve been togather ever since Smile
his_tinkerbell
his_tinkerbell

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-12-01

http://www.myspace.com/constantconfusionsoflyss

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 1st December 2008, 6:56 pm

hmm lets see.
we met in junior high
i was in 7th grade and he was in 8th grade. we've had a crush on each other for soo long and then finally our senior year he asked me out on easter haha

and then a year later we got married.
he had everything all planned out.
he had rose pedals on the floor and he had a warm bath ready and he had candels lit
and jazz playing in the back ground he then got down on his knees. and it all fell in place. now we;ve been married for about 3 months. I love you
hes a sweetheart
Admin
Admin
popularity
popularity

Female
Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-11-29

https://militaryangels.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  his_tinkerbell 1st December 2008, 6:58 pm

Admin wrote:hmm lets see.
we met in junior high
i was in 7th grade and he was in 8th grade. we've had a crush on each other for soo long and then finally our senior year he asked me out on easter haha

he had rose pedals on the floor and he had a warm bath ready and he had candels lit
and jazz playing in the back ground he then got down on his knees. and it all fell in place. now we;ve been married for about 3 months. I love you
hes a sweetheart
'
aww soo sweet<3
his_tinkerbell
his_tinkerbell

Female

Back to top Go down

How did you meet/propose/marry? Empty How my husband stole my heart!

Post  Mrs-Ski-Ski 1st December 2008, 8:53 pm

My husband Ski found me on myspace and he said the thing that caught his eye was my picture. We then started to talk and I thought "OMG he is a man whore" he had so many girls he was talking to and starting things with. I told him I would not date him especially since I hardly knew him and he was getting ready to go to Iraq. After he left for Iraq we talked 12hrs a day everyday and we became best friends when he came back for leave we were still friends and were inseperatable. After he went back I told him how I felt about the girl he was engaged to he didn't listen. He is a man for poop sakes. After he got back she was just ick so he dumped her and when we were at a movie he pulled out a ring and asked me to marry him. We got married Dec. 06 because the unit changed its regulations for moving off post as a SGT. So we eloped. And still had our ceremony in April. That is my love story cheasy I know but he is my best friend and the only one I can truly be myself with.
Mrs-Ski-Ski
Mrs-Ski-Ski

Female
Number of posts : 5

http://www.myspace.com/shortnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post  his_tinkerbell 1st December 2008, 8:55 pm

Mrs-Ski-Ski wrote:My husband Ski found me on myspace and he said the thing that caught his eye was my picture. We then started to talk and I thought "OMG he is a man whore" he had so many girls he was talking to and starting things with. I told him I would not date him especially since I hardly knew him and he was getting ready to go to Iraq. After he left for Iraq we talked 12hrs a day everyday and we became best friends when he came back for leave we were still friends and were inseperatable. After he went back I told him how I felt about the girl he was engaged to he didn't listen. He is a man for poop sakes. After he got back she was just ick so he dumped her and when we were at a movie he pulled out a ring and asked me to marry him. We got married Dec. 06 because the unit changed its regulations for moving off post as a SGT. So we eloped. And still had our ceremony in April. That is my love story cheasy I know but he is my best friend and the only one I can truly be myself with.

i feel yah on the man whore thing jordan was the same way before i met him hehe Razz
his_tinkerbell
his_tinkerbell

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nackak2333 1st December 2008, 9:35 pm

Ok so I know this post was started a LONG time ago but after reading other people's posts I wanted to tell my story too! And just a disclaimer...I tend to write a lot and go on about things with too many details usually....sorry!

Aaron and I met in May of 2006. I was actually with another guy at the time (and was unhappy with him but didn't want to break up...lame I know). Well, Aaron and I both worked at an amusement park together (Knott's Berry Farm). I saw him for the first time at orientation on May 11. When he started training on the rides in my area (I had worked there the year before so I didn't need to train again). He was with a group of about 7 guys who all came in at the same time. They were kind of rowdy and not many people in our ride area liked them. I didn't really notice him cuz he was usually being a "guy" with one of the other guys in the group. Well, the ride that I worked on was down for rehab for a week and instead of sending people home early (heaven forbid they let us have some time off) they made us Guest Greeters at the other rides....oh the joys. Anyway...I ended up being the greeter at the ride Aaron was working on that day. We ended up talking the whole day. Then there was one day we had nothing to do so we literally sat in our area's office most of the day screwing around. Then one day he just came up to me and slapped me in the face (playfully of course) and we flirted back and forth from that day on...slapping each other back and forth. I found myself going out of my way on my breaks and lunches to see him and find out when his were...and I even scheduled (when our shift leader let me do the break/lunch schedule) our breaks and lunches together. But of course, like I said, I was with another guy (who also worked at the park but in a different area so he didn't see any of this going on).

On July 6, I gave Aaron a ride home because he had stayed late and the buses didn't run that late. Well, he told me that he thought we should cut it out at work with all the flirting and stuff because people were starting to talk or something. He said we could still be friends but we should stop the flirting...well to that I told him "that's fine and all except that a guy and girl can only be friends for so long before one starts to develop feelings for the other." And to that he said "are you saying you have feelings for me?" And I couldn't answer...I was too scared of rejection! But I said yes and he reciprocated and we talked for like 2 hours about everything!

Well, I broke up with my ex the following day, July 7 after work (around 10pm) and on July 8 around 10am, Aaron and were kissing in the backstage area! From then on we were inseparable. After a couple of weeks we just decided that July 15 was our "official" anniversary just cuz it sounded good. Even though there was nothing speical about that day except that our friend had a birthday party and I didn't want to make the 8th our anniversary cuz I would have felt like a sleaze since I'd broken up with Jason the day before...so we waited a week..hahah. And that's all!

Sorry it was so long!!! Smile
Nackak2333
Nackak2333

Female
Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyles_princess 1st December 2008, 9:58 pm

Kyle and I actually met at church. Great romantic story huh? My grandparents had a vaction house in his home town. Well after my grandad passed away i spent every weekend with my grandmom so she wouldnt be alone it's what my grandad asked me to do little did i know what it would lead too. One morning i got up and got ready for church like i always did. But instead of just going to the service i got up and went to sunday school. Got totally lost in this huge church trying to find the sunday school room and just happened to bump into him and i guess i had the "im lost" face cause he asked if i needed help and as much as i hate to say it we talked all the way through sunday school and church. We've been friend on and off for the past 6 years. But after my grandmom moved we lost touch. July of this year i went back down there and the first thing i could think of was him. So of corse myspace the wonderful thing that it is. I messaged him and it's been the two of us ever since.

Sorry it's so long!

Kyles_princess

Female
Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post  lovemysoldier23 1st December 2008, 10:05 pm

OOO Kim! I think, maybe, I kinda remember you saying how you met...

And I'm mad.. I posted my story.. and well for whatever damn reason.. it didn't show up... grrrr.
lovemysoldier23
lovemysoldier23

Female

http://www.myspace.com/SarahMarie23

Back to top Go down

Post  lovemysoldier23 1st December 2008, 10:08 pm

Kyles_princess wrote:Kyle and I actually met at church. Great romantic story huh? My grandparents had a vaction house in his home town. Well after my grandad passed away i spent every weekend with my grandmom so she wouldnt be alone it's what my grandad asked me to do little did i know what it would lead too. One morning i got up and got ready for church like i always did. But instead of just going to the service i got up and went to sunday school. Got totally lost in this huge church trying to find the sunday school room and just happened to bump into him and i guess i had the "im lost" face cause he asked if i needed help and as much as i hate to say it we talked all the way through sunday school and church. We've been friend on and off for the past 6 years. But after my grandmom moved we lost touch. July of this year i went back down there and the first thing i could think of was him. So of corse myspace the wonderful thing that it is. I messaged him and it's been the two of us ever since.

Sorry it's so long!

That's a cute story! Awe. Smile hehe.
lovemysoldier23
lovemysoldier23

Female

http://www.myspace.com/SarahMarie23

Back to top Go down

Post  Nackak2333 1st December 2008, 10:19 pm

Kyles_princess wrote:Kyle and I actually met at church. Great romantic story huh? My grandparents had a vaction house in his home town. Well after my grandad passed away i spent every weekend with my grandmom so she wouldnt be alone it's what my grandad asked me to do little did i know what it would lead too. One morning i got up and got ready for church like i always did. But instead of just going to the service i got up and went to sunday school. Got totally lost in this huge church trying to find the sunday school room and just happened to bump into him and i guess i had the "im lost" face cause he asked if i needed help and as much as i hate to say it we talked all the way through sunday school and church. We've been friend on and off for the past 6 years. But after my grandmom moved we lost touch. July of this year i went back down there and the first thing i could think of was him. So of corse myspace the wonderful thing that it is. I messaged him and it's been the two of us ever since.

Sorry it's so long!

that's a cute story!
Nackak2333
Nackak2333

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nackak2333 1st December 2008, 10:21 pm

lovemysoldier23 wrote:OOO Kim! I think, maybe, I kinda remember you saying how you met...

And I'm mad.. I posted my story.. and well for whatever damn reason.. it didn't show up... grrrr.

yeah I know I posted it on MIG but I probably put something in one of those thousands of Myspace surveys..haha. I just love our story..there's nothing really special about it...not cuteness but it's ours and I can't wait to tell our children and grandchildren! hehe.

write it again...haha.
Nackak2333
Nackak2333

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nackak2333 1st December 2008, 10:22 pm

Admin wrote:hmm lets see.
we met in junior high

hes a sweetheart

were you the one that was the popular girl and he was the nerd? or is that someone else I'm thinking of..

and the proposal...so cute!!!
Nackak2333
Nackak2333

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 1st December 2008, 10:29 pm

haha yeah! it was me!!
Admin
Admin
popularity
popularity

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nackak2333 1st December 2008, 10:32 pm

I remember reading that story on more than one occasion and trying to imagine it...haha. It was always so amusing to me...cuz it's not your everyday story..a. popular girl and a nerd...hehe. Laughing
Nackak2333
Nackak2333

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 1st December 2008, 10:35 pm

yeah. i was wierd. cute nerdy boys always cought my eye. and well....hahah

he was an all out nerd.

he was chubby, glasses. braces and a fro. afro <<< but not that big. haha
man, it was love at first sight!
Admin
Admin
popularity
popularity

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nackak2333 1st December 2008, 10:41 pm

aw that's sweet!
Nackak2333
Nackak2333

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 1st December 2008, 10:42 pm

lol i know! hes much more sweeter than me though
Admin
Admin
popularity
popularity

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nackak2333 1st December 2008, 10:45 pm

can he teach Aaron a thing or two about being sweet? haha...jk...Aaron's sweet when he wants to be...he's just not the fictitous men in the damn chick flicks I watch all the time...those guys just are too good to be real...
Nackak2333
Nackak2333

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 1st December 2008, 10:46 pm

haha. mines not always perfect either.

Rolling Eyes Sad hahahah j.k
Admin
Admin
popularity
popularity

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nackak2333 1st December 2008, 10:49 pm

eh well...I think that if Aaron were perfect...I would get sick of it...and probably him. haha.
Nackak2333
Nackak2333

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlene 2nd December 2008, 10:58 am

Well me and Benny met online through a friend about a year ago and then he'd come into my work a lot to talk after drill..so yeah he'd be in ACU's..haha SEXIEST THING EVER! But after about a week we went on our first date...which was on valentines day!!! yay! haha easiest anniversary to remember. we went to chile's after work because yeah i had to work that day... lame but oh well. we hit it off and sparks were flying!
so we were together for about two months before he told me one day he was leaving in a week for EOD school...which is in FLORIDA! I was completely heartbroken, because I thought he was just going to leave me, but the night before he left we went to Mill Ave and went to Gordon Biersch for dinner..amazing food..hehe.. and then before the sun set we went onto camelback mountain to about halfway where he got down and told me he's sorry he has to do this, but he wants to make this work and try and make me the happiest girl even though he's so far away. and he has done just that!!! every month i get flowers for no reason...well sometimes there is a reason, but i couldn't be happier.
fast forward 7.5 months and now we're here. he called my dad and has been talking to him a lot now which makes me and everyone think that he's going to propose when he gets home. which would make christmas the best christmas ever!!!!

so yeah that's my story Very Happy
Carlene
Carlene
popularity
popularity

Female
Number of posts : 132

http://www.myspace.com/boxcaracer0987

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlene 2nd December 2008, 10:59 am

hey july 15th is my birthday!! haha you picked the perfect day to have an anniversary Very Happy hehe
Carlene
Carlene
popularity
popularity

Female
Number of posts : 132

http://www.myspace.com/boxcaracer0987

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyles_princess 2nd December 2008, 1:34 pm

Aww these are all such sweet stories. Carlene i hope you get your wonderful christmas present. That would be awsome. Keep us posted. I cant wait to see what im gettin. Kyles little sister's been asking me all these random questions most of deal with jewlery so i think thats what im gettin! Cant wait!

Kyles_princess

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Nackak2333 2nd December 2008, 1:45 pm

Kyles_princess wrote:Aww these are all such sweet stories. Carlene i hope you get your wonderful christmas present. That would be awsome. Keep us posted. I cant wait to see what im gettin. Kyles little sister's been asking me all these random questions most of deal with jewlery so i think thats what im gettin! Cant wait!

I don't think I'm getting anything. Aaron's pretty busy what with being deployed and everything. haha. The only present I want from him is a phone call/letter/e-mail...whatever...contact!!! that's all I want. well, that and him home but that's not going to happen.
Nackak2333
Nackak2333

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum