military angels in disguise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi! I'm Andrea!

3 posters

Go down

Hi!  I'm Andrea! Empty Hi! I'm Andrea!

Post  Rakkasanwife 4th December 2008, 11:05 am

My name is Andrea. I'm 25, I have two boys, Ethan is 6 and Connor is 4. John, my husband, is in the Army. We got married on November 25th, 2008. He's stationed at Fort Campbell, where we are waiting on housing to open up so we can move there as well. Until then, he drives 3 hours a day to go to work and come back home. He says it's worth it though. He just got home a few weeks ago from a year long deployment. SO thankful he made it home safe. I am new to the whole military wife thing so any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Rakkasanwife
Rakkasanwife

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Hi!  I'm Andrea! Empty Hello Andrea

Post  Mrs-Ski-Ski 4th December 2008, 5:43 pm

Hey Andrea
I am Crystal. Welcome to the military life! Congrats on making it through the first deployment. I hear its easier after the first. I wouldn't know first hand because I have only been through one deployment as well. I don't really know ALOT about military life other then I really like it and enjoy feeling a part of something.
Mrs-Ski-Ski
Mrs-Ski-Ski

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-01

http://www.myspace.com/shortnoodle

Back to top Go down

Hi!  I'm Andrea! Empty Re: Hi! I'm Andrea!

Post  Admin 4th December 2008, 6:12 pm

hey andrea, my name is allie. i have two boys as wells. and i just got married recently too.
i got married in october.

my husband will be going to germany and i will have to stay here till he finds a place for us.

thanks for joining.
Admin
Admin
popularity
popularity

Female
Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-11-29

https://militaryangels.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Hi!  I'm Andrea! Empty Re: Hi! I'm Andrea!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum