military angels in disguise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOT REALLY A "PROBLEM"...

2 posters

Go down

NOT REALLY A "PROBLEM"... Empty NOT REALLY A "PROBLEM"...

Post  Killer 12th December 2008, 3:18 pm

Okay, so... I know nobody goes on here. But I have a question.

He's been acting kind of funny lately but I thought it was just because he's stressed, tired, you know... the usual.
Well, last night we were texting (we weren't on the phone 'cause I was out), and he kept making weird suggestions for when he was out here.

He supposedly has this "awesome plan" that he's been talking about for the last month.

He kept saying, "Don't worry, I have a plan."
And one time he said, "I have a secret weapon."

I never thought anything of it.

Well, last night he said, "Hey, the first days I'm there, do you want to go to my house and we hang out there? My mom wants you to come over."

Well, needless to say I got really upset because he obviously doesn't care enough to come see me by himself first.

So I got really mad and I told him I'm just going to do everything as if it was normal and he'll come over when he wants to see me.
If he even wants to that bad. Maybe he does but he sure isn't acting like it.

He kept saying, "I want to see you."
I kept saying, "I'm upset." And I kept fighting it.

Then he said, "I want to see you, what are you not understanding?"
And I said, "You're not acting like a boyfriend coming back to see his girlfriend. I obviously miss you and love you way more. I'd be acting a lot differently if I was you. Maybe I care way too much."

A little harsh? Maybe. My true feelings? Yes. He kept saying he wanted it to be a surprise.

Well, then he sent a text, "Trust me, I want it to be a good moment so maybe I want to make it a surprise to do what I want to do, and I'm really trying to not psyche myself out."

I don't know why, but the first thing I thought was proposal. Like I said, not sure why.
So I said, "Why would you be psyching yourself out? Just enjoy your time here and don't worry about it and just see me whenever."
And he didn't respond for a little bit so I said, "Whatever it is maybe don't do it at your house if you're getting weirded out?"

And he said, "Okay. I promise I won't do it at my house. I love you so much and I want it to be just the two of us now that I think about it." Then he mentioned again how he's like, feeling weird or whatever.
And I said, "Well then why are you worrying so much? Just relax."

And he said, "I don't want to think of all the things that can go wrong."
I said, "What?"
He said, "Idk. Nevermind, I just want to see you. Smile"

So...
Now I'm wondering what the hell he is talking about.
Do you think he wants to propose? It's honestly all I can think of. I mean, I had other ideas of what it could be, but he said, "I won't do it at my house" so it's obviously not an outing?

I'm confused and don't think he's going to do that, but at the same time maybe he is playing dumb so I don't find out?
Killer
Killer

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.myspace.com/zapped_idiot

Back to top Go down

NOT REALLY A "PROBLEM"... Empty Re: NOT REALLY A "PROBLEM"...

Post  Rakkasanwife 18th December 2008, 10:17 am

Sounds like he's going to propose. Smile
Rakkasanwife
Rakkasanwife

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down